Stanley Military Cemetery is located near St. Stephen Bay in Stanley, Hong Kong. It is the only military cemetery (not including Hong Kong (Happy Valley) Cemetery) at the early colonial era, used for the burials of the members of the garrison force and their family in between 1841 and 1866. There are no further burials until the two world wars.
The cemetery is roughly triangular in shape and stands on ground rising sharply from the road side. It is approached by a flight of steps leading up to the Cross of Sacrifice with steep grassy slopes on either side.
Information capture from wikipedia