This Avro Lankaster Mk10P (AR), KB882, flew with Group 6 Bomber Command, 428 Squadron during WWII and successfully completed eleven missions over enemy territory. After the war she was kept in storage from 1945 to 1952 when she was modified and used as a photo reconnaissance aircraft during the Cold War. KB882 flew numerous missions over the Canadian Arctic making photo mapping and intelligence missions. She was based at the home airfield at Rockcliffe, Ontario, until July 14, 1964, when she made her farewell flight over Edmundston, New Brunswick, and made her final landing at the Municipal Airport where she stays now as a memorial. This is one of only three (as mentioned on the memorial board) Avro Lancasters still in existence.
More information about KB882 can be found here