For the theme "Heritage", I didn't know what kind of panorama I would shoot.
So, as I'm living in Paris, I made a walk which lead me to the Madeleine place.
There, I put my tripod in the middle of the place, where I could see at the same time:
- the Madeleine church,
- the Place de la Concorde and the Obelisk,
- the church of Saint Augustine.
Why do I think that this panorama is in line with the heritage theme? Because those three monuments are full of French History and are a heritage of our past:
- the Madeleine church was build between 1763 and 1842 during Napoleon’s rule,
- the Place de la Concorde, where was beheaded Louis XVI - and the Obelisk which was a present from Egypt to France during king Louis Philippe’s rule,
- the church of Saint Augustine was build in 1861 during the rule of Napoleon.