The Sage, Gateshead
Gateshead Quays, Gateshead, England, UK
10th November 2007 16:30 GMT
Loading panorama viewer ...
Opened in 2004 and designed by Lord Foster and Partners, The Sage Gateshead provides the North East of England with a world class venue for live music events.
The mirrored, curvy exterior has earned the building with the nickname of “The Slug,” bearing an unfortunate resemblance to the gastropod usually found eating garden plants.
The view from the concourse across the River Tyne encompasses the Tyne Bridge and the Gateshead Millennium Bridge, two other landmark structures found along the River Tyne.
- Lens Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG Fisheye
- Pano Head Manfrotto 303SPH
- Tripod Gitzo Explorer G2227
- Photo Editing Software Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Stitching Software PTGui v7.4
- QTVR Creator Pano2QTVR v1.6.6