Eastern edge of town, Sulzbach-Rosenberg, Germany
December 21, 2004 - 19:03 UTC + 1 = 20:03 local time
© 2004 Markus Altendorff, All Rights Reserved.
Photos: 32 shots @ 28 mm, f2.8, 4 seconds, ISO 400
Software: Realviz Stitcher 4, Adobe Photoshop 7, CubicConverter 2
- you're in a hurry, because you're late for an appointment
- you spend too much time on other activities, instead of shooting while the daylight lasts
- the location that looked great in daylight is only a black-in-black nothing in the moonlight
- the batteries have been too long inside the camera
- it's two months since you last did any panorama
The result: you end up with your photos blurred (since you forgot to check the manual focus and it defaults to 2 meters...) and noisy (since you've pushed the camera to ISO 400)... so, the stitched result is non-spectacular, but at least it's something i can offer for this WWP.
Note to self: Plan ahead next time.