This is the "Rosengarten" (rose garden), a public garden near the Vils river - as luck would have it, it currently lacks most of its name-giving floral decoration except for the roses clinging to the arcs around the fountains. Each year in june, a rose-themed festival is held in this location.
The building, the "Zeughaus", today hosts some of the district's offices. It is part of the town's defense wall. The pink building straight across fountain is the "new castle" of 1417, and the two arches conneting the Zeughaus to the Castle form the "town's pair of glasses" as their mirror image in the Vils river flowing through them turns the arches into circles.